1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Will My PSU Suit The Antec Nine Hundred Case?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by hung.n.bled, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hung.n.bled

hung.n.bled Thread Starter

i want the antec nine hundred case but since the PSU sits att he base, im not sure if the power cables r long enough to reach the power connectors on the mobo.

my PSU is the CoolerMaster 600W iGreen Power

my mobo is

Asus P5ND2-SLI

help please?

2. Compiler

Compiler

You shouldn't have problems with the main 24pin power cable - as mobos have that in the front. But the AUX 4-pin (black & yellow) can be tricky.

You can snake it inder the video card between the back of the case - next to the mobo... or buy an extender cable if needed.

Read some reviews: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129021

PS: the only complaints people seem to have the most problem with - is that there are no filters for the fan and so it SUCKS in lots of dust. (The thing has 4 fans in it) - so it looks cool and quiet.

I think FILTERS are important for keeping the dust out. My P150 has 2 filters in the front which every few months, I have to clean off. The black version of the P150 doesn't include a PSU and is $100.

3. hung.n.bled

hung.n.bled Thread Starter

well i have the CoolerMaster Centurion C5 case, which has like a material stuck to the mesh like front, to prevent dust, so the inside is nice and clean. hmmmm..... im not sure if the antec nine hundred is such a good idea then because where my pc is, theres often alotta dust.. and dusty hardware isnt very nice... i dont use a 4 pin connecter to the mobo, i use an 8 pin, but same dif and same probs. i feel an adapter will be a bit of a pain to find aswell. well thanks. ill prob consider not buying the case, int he pics it actually looks like mesh were the fans r to stop dust. but i must be mistaken.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/554239

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice