will nimda32W.enc damage your...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gwhitmyer

operating a raid configuration using netware os. raid consist of three drives. one of the drives has failed and would not format. purchased replacement drive. however hesitent to install because we have been alerted to infected files on the network drives. my delema is to install replacement drive...providing stability to the network or wait until virus has been totally removed. operating with only two of the three drives has placed us in a critical situation . we are one drive failure away from not being able to recover. interested in your thougts on this. if i do install the replacement drive can the virus damage the hardware?

gwhitmyer

thanks...my thinking was the same as you had indicated...just wanted to get the additional feedback.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online