operating a raid configuration using netware os. raid consist of three drives. one of the drives has failed and would not format. purchased replacement drive. however hesitent to install because we have been alerted to infected files on the network drives. my delema is to install replacement drive...providing stability to the network or wait until virus has been totally removed. operating with only two of the three drives has placed us in a critical situation . we are one drive failure away from not being able to recover. interested in your thougts on this. if i do install the replacement drive can the virus damage the hardware?