Will not boot to Windows 7

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Carly654

Asus
Intel Core Duo T6570, 2.1 GHz

Will not boot into Windows. Start up repair runs every time . Ran check disk and went through all 5 steps.

The latest start up repair says startup Repair could not detect a problem.

Root cause found:
The operating system version is incompatible with start up repair

Carly654

I have followed your steps 1-4 and 7 as the HD is in bios and set up as #1. No luck

A little more food for thought. If I try a system restore it says I have no restore points. Which I know I do have. It reads to create restore point open system protection. After I do that it reads: your computer is running in a limited diagnostic state. If you use system restore in this limited state, you can't undo the restore operation. If does not give me the "next option to do a system restore.
Same for complete PC restore.
At this point in time I have no CDs to help and I cannot boot into safe mode.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online