1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

will someone look at this panda scan for me?

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by musicislove05, Dec 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musicislove05

musicislove05 Thread Starter

i just now did a panda scan/ active scan.. whatever its called and i got these:

Incident Status Location

Spyware:Cookie/YieldManager Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
    Spyware:Cookie/PointRoll Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt
    Spyware:Cookie/Advertising Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
    Spyware:Cookie/Atlas DMT Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt
    Spyware:Cookie/Casalemedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
    Spyware:Cookie/Doubleclick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
    Spyware:Cookie/FastClick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt
    Spyware:Cookie/Mediaplex Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
    Spyware:Cookie/QuestionMarket Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt
    Spyware:Cookie/RealMedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
    Spyware:Cookie/Statcounter Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
    Spyware:Cookie/Traffic Marketplace Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
    Spyware:Cookie/Tribalfusion Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
    Adware:Adware/Gmter

i know ive deleted those cookies before.. are those anything serious or will they just keep coming back?

2. Cheeseball81

Cheeseball81 Retired Moderator

Nah, it's normal

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!