1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Will these components work?

Discussion in 'Games' started by kiimii, Nov 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiimii

kiimii Thread Starter

Hello! Im new to the forum and did not find a section for my question, so the closest thing i could find was this section^^

Im building a PC, and got these parts arriving next week

I3 8350K
    4GB Hyper X DDR4 2400mhz (Bought this from a close friend so i have this already)
    Radeon RX580 8GB
    1TB Hdd

My question is if I will be able to play on this? Or do I need to buy more RAM aswell? Will be playing mostly CS:GO, Fornite, Heroes of the Storm, World of Warcraft..
    I want to remember something about that the graphics card "puts away" memory that uses as RAM or something? I might be completly wrong but i thought i might ask.

I apologize for my bad English and grammar aswell, I hope you can understand what im trying to say ^^

Regards

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

For Fornite you'll need at least an i5, 8GB of RAM and Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU. Everything else might run on it though.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1219265

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice