1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Will Vivendi Universal Barbie Team Gymnastics run on Windows 7?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Gigglelover, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Gigglelover

Gigglelover Thread Starter

I remember when I was a little girl I loved to play Vivendi Universal Barbie Team Gymnastics, and I found one for sale on eBay, but before I buy, I was wondering if it will run on Windows 7. As I understand it was originally written for Windows NT / 98 / 2000 / Me / 95. I just got my Windows 7 computer so I don't know very much about running old games on the new system, help please?

2. turbow5

turbow5

Based on my games that say they only run on windows NT 95-2000/me. I would say no.
    I have a few games that have the same ability to run on those OS and the only way i could play them was when i had windows xp and windows 7 on my computer.

Basically because windows 7 doesn't have what those OS have really.

3. tom6049

tom6049

I've had good luck using VMLite to run older games like MechWarrior 2
    (from 1995) and Interstate '76 (from 1997)on my Windows 7 64 bit machine.
    If you're not familiar with VMLite, it's a 100% free "virtual machine" program that is made to run older software.
    It basically runs Windows XP in its own window and Windows XP can usually run these older games.

I say buy the Barbie game and give it a try.

4. Gulo Luseus

Gulo Luseus

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1056863