Win 10 crashed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Brit57

Pete
Just want to warn. iYogi <removed>recommended I install win 10. It worked good and helped manage resources better but on 4/11 it crashed after critical Windows updates. Blue screen of death. Nothing worked so I was able to restore win 7 because I was within first month. Win 7 not working but at least have internet. Strangely enough I can access functions such as docs and pics provided it I am clicking on an outside link. For instance to put up my pic on this site I only had to follow the links and save but cannot access same pics by going via my start menu etc.
Looking for another online tech support system who can take control and really look under the engine in a way I cannot. I have come across techtous.com Anyone have any ideas? Failing that I'll find a local person.

etaf

Wayne
i have removed your comments on iYogi
As you have read in our rules - All support has to be kept on the forums here and we could help support you that way
however, if you want someone to take remote support then you will need to find a reputable business
An alternative we be to see if Microsoft will offer free assistance - they often do , limited support over chat and can connect to the PC
as its an issue thats occurred from going back from W10 - it would be worth a discussion
Otherwise i would find a local person

be very careful using unknown support sites on the web, there are a lot of scam sites and also companies pretending to be Microsoft support who are NOT

heres the link to Microsoft Chat - Microsoft Answer Techs
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store?Action=DisplayAnswerTechListPage&Locale=en_US&SiteID=msusa

Brit57

Pete
i have removed your comments on iYogi
As you have read in our rules - All support has to be kept on the forums here and we could help support you that way
however, if you want someone to take remote support then you will need to find a reputable business
An alternative we be to see if Microsoft will offer free assistance - they often do , limited support over chat and can connect to the PC
as its an issue thats occurred from going back from W10 - it would be worth a discussion
Otherwise i would find a local person

be very careful using unknown support sites on the web, there are a lot of scam sites and also companies pretending to be Microsoft support who are NOT

heres the link to Microsoft Chat - Microsoft Answer Techs
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store?Action=DisplayAnswerTechListPage&Locale=en_US&SiteID=msusa
Thanks. Will read rules. I was actually asking if anyone knew of an online tech support company that they would recommend.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts