Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 10 login

Solved 
613 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  dannys22 
#1 ·
When I performed a fresh install of win10 pro 64 it asked for my ms account email and asked for a pin (I hate that) and set that as for all operations (I guess). I changed the account to my present email and on boot up it show 2 accounts. I've tried to figure how to get rid of the 1st account, but don't know. Of course under users it show the directory as part of the email name. Can it be changed so I don't have to choose which account and bypass the login ? I've unchecked the box using the command NETPLWIZ..
Thanks for the help. I sure have any of issues back in 2019 when I built my system and installed win 10 pro 64. After all this time I've lost what I've done back then.
Danny

#3 ·
During the clean install process of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, selecting Offline account - Limited experience allows you to set up your computer without the need for a log-in password or PIN number.
View attachment 288646
View attachment 288647
Note: Leave the password box blank when it appears.
THANKS for the reply and help. Didn't know that one. I think I read somewhere that the deleted account will go away after 30 days. Am I confused about that??

#5 ·
I have multi windows 10 accounts, they are all local and each stand on there own.
That said on my laptop, I have both a MS and local account and they each stand on there own.

Never heard about a account disappearing after 30 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.