Solved Win 10 won't open then it does

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Abie2

Eureka!!! It was so simple, I just followed the screen and it worked...lot simpler than the bcd program and yet i suppose ti is the same software, judging by entering bcdboot at the cmd prompt level. Now, if i can only get google and microsoft frustrating me at times constantly ask me for verification that i am the right user.

Eureka!!! It was so simple, I just followed the screen and it worked...lot simpler than the bcd program and yet i suppose ti is the same software, judging by entering bcdboot at the cmd prompt level. Now, if i can only get google and microsoft frustrating me at times constantly ask me for verification that i am the right user.
Click on remember me.

When you sign to google and microsoft they should have a tick box remember me or remember my credentials
i open win 7 or win 10 i get pestered with Chkdsk
Unplug 1 drive and boot if it ask to run chkdsk let it run and reboot when it is finished.
Does chkdsk still want to run or did it not ask to run. Note which drive win 7 or win 10
Swap drives and do the same.
We need to find which drive is causing chkdsk

Abie2

When you sign to google and microsoft they should have a tick box remember me or remember my credentials

Unplug 1 drive and boot if it ask to run chkdsk let it run and reboot when it is finished.
Does chkdsk still want to run or did it not ask to run. Note which drive win 7 or win 10
Swap drives and do the same.
We need to find which drive is causing chkdsk
This is crazy...since i did the recent boot pgm, chkdsk has stopped.

Abie2

Great
So now it was a printer problem did you say before?
I was asked that a driver would be installed and it did and its working now. As for the pgm of choice, when i started my pc this morning, instead of getting the menu this time, it opened win 10. Then I restarted from there and then i got the menu. Peter thanks for all your help., i feel we should end this thread...others when they come across it...must be wondering what this thread is all about. If i have furthur problems, i would start a new thread and hope u will see it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online