1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

win 2k continuously reboots upon welcom screen

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by crayonwaxy, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. crayonwaxy

crayonwaxy Thread Starter

i have win 2k and i continuously reboots on the welcome screen when i turn it on, i have cleaned the case, that was not the problem, and i have not noticed any irreguar heat from inside. The computer has also been beeping upon bios check. Also, if it helps, before this happened i had the avp-32 thing.. if thats any help. anyone able to tell me how i can get it going again?

Also if its any help, i have recently installed a new isp (dsl).. thanks

2. Dan O

Dan O

The beeping is a code that may indicate the cause of the problem. What is the beeping patern and number of them? We will also need to know the make and model PC you have. Please post it.

3. crayonwaxy

crayonwaxy Thread Starter

Actually Beeping Has Stopped, Still Doing Windows Things Though

4. Dan O

Dan O

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/271386

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice