1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Win 7 errors -Service Control Manager-folder redirection-conflicts

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by timcin, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timcin

timcin Thread Starter

I'm running Win 7 64 bit in a Windows 2003 R2 domain.

In the last 2 weeks I've gotten several blue screens and am not sure how to correct the problems.
    I've run sfc /scannow and no problems were found.

I'm also seeing Service Control Manager errors in the Events Viewer and possible solutions from other posts on the Internet have not worked.

Folder redirection of the My Documents folder is setup in Group Policy yet there are errors that show folders like My Videos can not be created located on the file storage server and my account has full permissions.

Lastly, I am experiencing errors with Outlook 2010.

I've run the MiniToolBox utility and have attached the results.txt file so you can see these errors.

Any help is most appreciated.

timcin

Attached Files:

2. bbearren

bbearren

Are you using 64-bit or 32-bit Outlook? Microsoft confesses to a number of problems with 64-bit Office applications.

3. timcin

timcin Thread Starter

I am running Outlook 2010 64 bit.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1058019

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice