Win 8 64 bit Dell Driver

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Aseemm

I have a Dell Inspiron Laptop which though supports windows 8 but my Bluetooth driver doesn't work:mad:
Even Dell hasn't released any of the update so far.
Please Help.

Welcome to TSG Forums... What is the Service Tag number of your Inspiron? Its an Alpha-Numeric on a sticker on the bottom of laptops or the back of the tower on desktops.

It appears your laptop is not supported for Win 8 by Dell. Doesn't mean Win 8 will not run, but there may be issues and Dell may not have a solution for them. However, I was able to find this on the Dell community forum which may help.

Read through it and decide what you want to do

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online