Win 95 NETWORK

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

donspoint

I was given an old Compaq Prolinea 466 computer that had been on an office network . I cant get into Windows 95 because no one knows the password. How do I get out of this network to get into Windows 95? Send reply to [email protected] Im tried 2 things that didnt work. I need someone to tell me how to get into DOS on startup and negate the network. I tried hitting escape and just typing in a new user name and password, but that didnt work.

You typically don't need a password to access a Win9x computer. Just press the esc key when at the login screen. Or you can just enter a new login name and password.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online