Win 98 SE

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Gary16735

Running Windows 98 SE 4.10.2222A
Tried running the test from PCWorld Magazine to see if PC was ready for XP. Came back with nothing and said my BIOS were pre 2000. Is there a site to upgrade this version on Win 98SE? Any help or advise would be appreciated. Thanks Gary

Gary you may be able to go to your manufacturers page & get a BIOS flash . But nothing else can be done to update it w/out physically changing it.

Savvy :)

Gary16735

Thank you, Savvy Lady. Have been watching your posts and will follow you advice. Have a AMD custom and will go back to the place where purchased. Thank you, Gary(Where is your picture?)

If you have been watching you'll recall I just got a new PC... My photo is on the old PC.
Going to pull the junk off that one soon :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online