1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

win amp 3

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by thekidd, Jan 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thekidd

thekidd Thread Starter

i got win amp 2 and i am useing it to play mp3s in random order when i close my play list and reopen it winamp randoms the list and selects a tune. i got win amp 3 it has good new features but one problem. when i have it playing say song 1 is playing and i close it down and restart it in a hour it picks up at song 1 instead of randomising aging. how can i make it radom like winamp 2 does? next question what are scripting and how do you do it? if i can get a script to mute winamp at a time and then resume i wont have to shut it down i can just set my event software to run the script to mute it and then resume volume. i hope someone can help thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/114706

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice