1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

win exp slow and choppy/taskbar too

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by SCIZZORHAND, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCIZZORHAND

SCIZZORHAND Thread Starter

when i open a folder or program the borders slowly assemble and the taskbar is slow too. i just reinstalled win vista that came with my dell 1545 yesterday cuz my wi fi was broke, got it up and running great, then as i add mozill and chrome, a few apps extentions i use, 5them all kaplooey, something was coming up about stylish argument / script. i have kas av 2010 full and have been trying to load my trojan remover but i just have no patience today for the wifi fix took me two and a half days. hey im learning, im a ex block mason, this new career change i know will be fun, but man i just wanna grab my old "tool" block hammer and fix this pc......help and am very appreciative of any help. scizzorhand!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!