1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

win me and printer problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by lunglebee, Feb 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lunglebee

lunglebee Thread Starter

I have Win Me and I am having a printer installation problem. The printer has been connected for some time . I went to print the printer printed out blank pages out of know where. Now the printer is no longer listed in the list and will not install. It will go through the usb recognition, loading software page and then nothing. will not completely install it is a lexmark all-in-one x75 worked fine for a time and will no longer install. I checked the IRQ's and it said no conflicts but in system info it lists the lexmark as a problem device error code 22 whats going on?

2. BTS '76

BTS '76

Not many options here but see if it helps.

scroll down to code(22)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/119347

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice