Win Media Player Icon missing.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Euclid34

I recently swapped hard drives and everything seems to be working just fine....but the only problem i have ran into deals with the icons of files that use window media player to run it....the icon isnt the win media player icon, but its the generic "cant figure out what program to open the file with" icon.

im perplexed and have no idea how to remedy this situation.

I have switched hard drives as well and have this same problem, also .pdf files are affected as well. Everything works fine so its not that big of a bother but it still seems strange.

Euclid34

Whiteninja89 said:
I have switched hard drives as well and have this same problem, also .pdf files are affected as well. Everything works fine so its not that big of a bother but it still seems strange.
yes, everything on my system is fully functional, its just something that bothers me. i will have to check out osme PDFs when i get home from work to see if their icons are messed up too.

i guess i am glad that I am not the only one who had this problem.

im still trying to figure this one out, so any suggestions would be great. maybe if i uninstalled and reinstalled WMP?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts