1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Win rar multivolume

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by theshroomguy, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. theshroomguy

theshroomguy Thread Starter

Hi i am having trouble extracting a multipart winrar archive. I know that i have to put all volumes in the same folder but whenever i try that it always ask's for the next volume. I don't know what else to do. Iv'e tried using wizard but i get the same result.Please help i really want to extract this.

2. Rollin_Again

Rollin_Again

How do you know that you have all volumes of the file?

Regards,
    Rollin

3. theshroomguy

theshroomguy Thread Starter

Why? do i have to have all of them?

Edit:now i do but i still have no idea how to extract them

4. zyper95

zyper95

You just have to double click on the first volume of the RAR files and it will automatically extract the succeeding parts...however if the RAR files have been split by a third party software you may need to download a software that could combine all the files...you may try to use HJ split. You could download HJ Split at this link, this is a freeware.

http://www.download.com/HJ-Split/3000-2248_4-10550267.html

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/593147

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice