win vista ultimate

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

conlo

I just got a Sony notebook with vista ultimate. Can I choose to run 32 or 64 bit ??

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Only if the hardware was built for 64 bit, otherwise you can only use 32 bit.

What did it come with?

conlo

I am quite sure it came with 64 bit , but someone told me he thought vista ultimate had the option of using either one , 32 or 64 . If you have a 64 bit system , some programs will accept only 32. So I was wondering !!

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Go to the Control Panel, then System and Maintenance and then System. There you will see what is running.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online