1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Win XP, Can't switch user

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Bagger, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Bagger

Bagger Thread Starter

I recently updated some files under a different user name then the administrator, when I finished I was not able to open another user from the welcome menu. I tried to create another user to see if that would work with no success. In some reading I found out that when updating files you should log on as the administrator only, or else you can get in to trouble. My question is how do I reverse my wrong doings?:rolleyes:

2. Bvr01Fvr

Bvr01Fvr

If you aren't the administrator, how is it possible to update files?

If it was possible (some how), to reverse your wrong doings, you'd have to log on as administrator!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/100544