win XP scrolling

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

conlo

On a page I am able o scroll up or down or sideways with the the scrolling arrows, but cannot do it with the scrolling bar that you use by clicking and holding on it and then move up or down or sideways. Any idea of the problem??

Check to make sure that you have the most up to date and also the correct mouse drivers. I have that problem on one of my laptops; in IE, I can click the trackwheel and then move the mouse up/down/sideways, but I cannot do the same in Firefox unless I change my mouse drivers.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online