1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Win.XP.Tablet. Tablet part not working, recovery DVD not working. Plz Help

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Mhewski, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mhewski

Mhewski Thread Starter

Hey Tech Guy and Gals,

I have a Gateway CX2618, w/ windows XP tablet edition 2005 version 2002, sp2. And wanted to wipe it clean and reinstall just the things I use. Plus my Tablet side of things hasn't worked in a long time and I was hoping the clean install would fix that.

But my recovery DVD isn't working (could be user error). I DO have apps that I need to keep and I think I've backed them up to my external HD correctly.

Need lots of help, I don't want to get rid of this lappy cause I love its style, but I need it to have better performance.

Thanks in advance :eek:

2. Mhewski

Mhewski Thread Starter

3. Mhewski

Mhewski Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/738241

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice