Win10-Problem with websites, fiverr etc

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

saj1011

Hello,
I got a big problem that started yesterday with my printer on Windows 10 Home version 2004 (os build 19041.630).
My printer is through the wifi network, had some problems printing.
So i restarted it, started to print, but then for some reason many of the websites I had open in my browser I could not re-open on restart.
However some still work, like godaddy but not the bbc, hotmail, fiverr and many more.
I can access this site from the same computer though!
Also, interesting enough, my VPN app tells me when I launch it that I am not online, however I am.
Also, my email via Thunderbird app not working.
This is preventing me from some work also, as some sites I need access to.

Any tips very welcome.

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online