1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Win2000 & HP Scanner 3300C Installation

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by TelBoy, Dec 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TelBoy

TelBoy Thread Starter

I have an HP 3300C scanner which I am trying to install on a machine running Windows 2000.
    I have downloaded the Full Installation file for the Win2000/HP 3300C from HP's Web Site (Over 50Mb worth!). When I Click on the downloaded file I receive the following Error Message "This is not a Win32 application". I have tried downloading the file again, but with the same error message.
    Any ideas will be greatfully received.

Regards
    Terry

2. Davey7549

Davey7549

TelBoy
    Welcome to TSG!
    It appears that your first and second downloads are both corrupt.
    50MB is a rather large file for download. Here is the Article that explains the error when you attempt an unzip of the file.
    You may want to download a file manager to assist you in completing that big of a download. Fresh devices has a free program that comes highly rated. Here is the link for the download manager that works with your OS.
    http://www.freshdevices.com/
    Keep us posted on the progress.
    Dave

3. TelBoy

TelBoy Thread Starter

Thankyou for your help, I will give it a try.
    Regards
    Terry

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/63218

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice