1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Win2000 Internet connection Wizard

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by AndrewLooby, Feb 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndrewLooby

AndrewLooby Thread Starter

Hi All..

I got knocked off line over the weekend and then was unable to log back in ..The help guys at my provider company tried to walk me through deleteing my internet connection and reinstalling same.
    The problem is that the wizard would let me click on NEXT during the set up but it would not move?
    I installed Norton Systemworks 03 Pro with Internet security and it found a total of 68 problems and claims to have fixed them but my wizard prob is still the same.

I guess all i can do now is reinstall Win2000Pro
    Can anyone help?
    email [email protected]
    Andrew Looby

2. Rache

Rache Banned

NSW tends to **** things up (Win Dr), so it's best to run 'sfc /scannow' to fix things.

3. AndrewLooby

AndrewLooby Thread Starter

Rache,

I did what you said but it still won't fix it?

Whatever happened I just can use the internet wizard.

Andrew

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/206336

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice