1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Win32, parameter is incorrect

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by calql8r, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calql8r

calql8r Thread Starter

I am running on WIN98/SE.
    I am having a windows error message problem.
    I am a teacher and run a gradebook program (classbuilder) to post to a webpage for my students. I have recently switched to using NetZero, and cannot use the grading program at the same time (which is required...you have to be online for it to post grades, etc.). I can use the grading program (usually) until I get online. After that (even after I disconnect), I get the following error message:
    Exception EWin32 error in module classbuilder.exe at 0000E38B
    Win32 Error. Code: 87
    The parameter is incorrect.

Some programs tend to freeze up after that, and I have to end them using the task manager.
    The computer is an e-machines from 1999. I have the original boot disk.
    I added an external 40G hard drive within the last 2 months. My Netzero is on the removable drive and classbuilder is on my original hard drive. I tried copying the grading program to the new drive, but I still get the same errors.
    I do not know much about computers, so any advice in plain english would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks in advance!!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/269830

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice