1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Win32/RootKit.Agent.ODG Trojan or Win32/Agent.ODG Virus

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by dbailey18, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dbailey18

dbailey18 Thread Starter

:eek:I have been wondering what has been wrong with my XP Install for about a month now and I just updated Nod32 to the latest version and as soon as the install was complete it came back at me with these ; Win32/Rootkit.Agent.ODG Trojan, and Win32/Agent.ODG virus. Tells me it is installed in the operating memory and it is unable to clean . Anyone have any Ideas on this pesky @##$$%%!!!! Have tried to install and reinstall my paid for edition of SuperAntispyWare with no luck seems to block the instillation no matter how many times I try to install. Have also tried to install Malwarebytes with no luck either seems to block what I'm trying from the get go. Have attached a HJT Log also if it will help. I didn't see anything unusual but I sure could use some help here. About a month ago I was on line doing some research and GOGGLING and all when I noticed the links in goggle were taking me to places that had nothing to do with the link ? Will stay in touch .

Attached Files:

2. dbailey18

dbailey18 Thread Starter

Totally !!

3. dbailey18

dbailey18 Thread Starter

4. dbailey18

dbailey18 Thread Starter

Just would like to mark this solved as Nod32 Support has given me the answer and that is
    Avenger ! Ran it and cleaned me all up ! (y)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/826074

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice