Win32: walivun How do you get rid of this one!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gpotts1636

Did an avast scan after learning of the program, and came up with a number of infected items. The avast software was able to get rid of most except for three (walivun in two spots):

win32: walivun
win32: walivun
win32: trojan-gen

I can't believe leaving these there because avast can't deal with them is the right answer. Is there a way to rid my computer of these buggers. As I understand from googling these they will turn nasty at some point. Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts