1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Win7 a Breeze on my Dell from XP

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by cooldep, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cooldep

cooldep Thread Starter

Hello, I have a 3 year old Dell Dimension E-510/5150, that was running XP Pro. I bought the $119. Win7 Upgrade on the 22nd, did a "custom" install (Clean) and every driver I needed for my PC was on the 32 bit DVD.
    Only needed my Canon Printers driver on their website. So far so good. I have 2 GB of Ram. I need to upgrade my Graphic card to use Aero but may not, everything to now is great. I find Win 7 much crisper, faster and nice to use. Good luck to everyone, my advice is go for the upgrade, you won't regret it!!!!
    ~Paul :cool:
    Go Patriots

2. Sami27

Sami27

That was my though too but I upgraded from vista which was a big speed-up when I installed it

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/872056