1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Win7 reset

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by gorper99, May 17, 2019.

1. gorper99

gorper99 Thread Starter

Could not fix my Boot Manager problem so I reset it to factory using the 3 discs I had.What else do I have to load/update for it to work correctly?I know internet does not load correctly.

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    You didn't describe your computer nor say how old it is.
    If you factory reset it back to its new condition when you set it up for the first time, it's probably in an extremely outdated condition.
    You probably have a lot of work ahead of you to get Windows 7 up-to-date and get your programs installed and up-to-date.
    If you have a computer-knowledgeable family member or friend, you should ask that person to help you.
    This is not something that we can help you with from here.

----------------------------------------------------------------

3. lunarlander

lunarlander

Lets try to get your internet working. When you say internet does not 'load' correctly, what did you see ? Any error messages ? Error codes ?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1227297

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice