Solved Win7 reset

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gorper99

Could not fix my Boot Manager problem so I reset it to factory using the 3 discs I had.What else do I have to load/update for it to work correctly?I know internet does not load correctly.

flavallee

Trusted Advisor
First Name
Frank
You didn't describe your computer nor say how old it is.
If you factory reset it back to its new condition when you set it up for the first time, it's probably in an extremely outdated condition.
You probably have a lot of work ahead of you to get Windows 7 up-to-date and get your programs installed and up-to-date.
If you have a computer-knowledgeable family member or friend, you should ask that person to help you.
This is not something that we can help you with from here.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Lets try to get your internet working. When you say internet does not 'load' correctly, what did you see ? Any error messages ? Error codes ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online