Win7 Will not boot properly

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

msoki3

Running WIndows 7 Home Premium on a Lenovo Ideapad z585 This is a brand new unit. Started having problems after I turned on and started installing Microsoft updates. Did not even have a chance to make any recovery disks.

The system does not load properly. No Windows splash screen. Only shows all the program scrolling as it loads.
I am getting these two error messages:
System Restore Failed: 0X1F
System File and integrity check and repair Failed 0X490

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Marko

If it's a brand new unit, why not take it back to where you bought it. It should be under warranty.

msoki3

I will return today. Just wanted to know what would cause the problems and how they could be fixed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online