1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Win7 Wont boot, bluescreens every time

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by RS1T, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. RS1T

RS1T Thread Starter

Hi guys, I'm new here and I'm in need of some urgent help here.

I don't know what happened, I put my PC on sleep mode, when i came back and touched the keyboard it came back on, but nothing came back on the display. I used my motherboard's reset button to restart it, but on Win7 Startup I got my first bluescreen. Tried it again and again, whether I start Win7 Normally or with The Startup repair option chosen. It tells me to remove anti virus software/other utility programs and run F/ CHKDISK or something, but how am I supposed to do this if I can't start windows?

If it helps, it's a STOP error and here is a photo of the bluescreen

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, no matter what i press during the BIOS screen, I can only have the 2 options, Start Windows Normally or Launch Startup repair. Nothing for safemode anywhere :/

Urgent help needed, I desperately need this PC to work :(

Running 64Bit Windows 7 Ultimate, Custom built PC
    Asus P6X58D Motherboard

2. Lance1

Lance1

Have you run the Startup repair?

3. RS1T

RS1T Thread Starter

Yes I have ;)

4. Lance1

Lance1

5. Brucew0619

Brucew0619

I know Windows 7 can run in safe mode or restore into early date when your computer colse with error. O r you can use windows 7 DVD to repair it.

6. Gouthaman

Gouthaman

Did you install anything recently? Added new Hardware to your PC? I feel that some conflict is taking place. Here are my suggestions:

1. Use the Windows 7 DVD to do system restore to an earlier date.
    2. Also try to fix problems with the existing Windows installation using the Windows 7 DVD.

7. shady186

shady186

i have similar issue. using windows 7

occassionaly from sleep or hibernation (mostly from battery rundown) my pc will not startup. the lights will come on but nothin on the screen so i woiuld have to force shutdown & restart 2 or 3 times

sometimes d bluescreen wil appear & ask me to remove external devices which i dnt normally use or says prob wid driver 0x00000428 & i dnt know wat that stands for. please help

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/976978

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice