1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

win98 outlook express

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by conlo, Jan 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. conlo

conlo Thread Starter

have win98 and outlook express for e mail. When I click on the outlook express icon on the taskbar , it opens the INBOX window for e mail, but I can't seem to get the window with the menu on the left which has the selection for INBOX, OUTBOX , SENT etc. How do I find this?

2. RandyG

RandyG

Open Outlook Express and go to View, Layout, and make sure that you have Outlook Bar selected.

3. monted

monted

right-click the toolbar, select cuctomize,add "folders", close ,and then click on the folder icon.

that one way.

4. thampiverghese

thampiverghese

It is more like view>layout>folder list>apply>OK

5. pyritechips

pyritechips Gone but Never Forgotten

First Name:
    Jim
    Randy is right: View\layout\Outlook bar

6. RandyG

RandyG

Outlook Bar is there by default, and is what most people mean when they look for the toolbar on the left,but . . .

I always got rid of it and used the Folder list instead, because I liked the Explorer familiarity of it, so I should have included that as well.

Thanx for bringing it up thampiverghese!!:D;)

7. monted

monted

i like it my way because i can turn it on and off easily. get more real-estate back.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/114364

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice