win98 outlook express

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

conlo

have win98 and outlook express for e mail. When I click on the outlook express icon on the taskbar , it opens the INBOX window for e mail, but I can't seem to get the window with the menu on the left which has the selection for INBOX, OUTBOX , SENT etc. How do I find this?

Open Outlook Express and go to View, Layout, and make sure that you have Outlook Bar selected.

right-click the toolbar, select cuctomize,add "folders", close ,and then click on the folder icon.

that one way.

Outlook Bar is there by default, and is what most people mean when they look for the toolbar on the left,but . . .

I always got rid of it and used the Folder list instead, because I liked the Explorer familiarity of it, so I should have included that as well.

Thanx for bringing it up thampiverghese!!:D;)

i like it my way because i can turn it on and off easily. get more real-estate back.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online