1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Win98se troubleshooter?

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by zeke, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeke

zeke Thread Starter

I built this old amd950mhz with 512megs of ram and a 60 gig hd that I have one annoying problem with. The dam thing always slows down when playing WinAmp even though only a few web pages are open AND that's the only things open, running etc.... Is there a monitoring program or something I can use to figure out what the hell is going on with this thing? This pc should't do this since another much slower pc with only 64 megs doesn't skip a beat doing the exact same things. And I do mean the exact same things. 512megs should make this baby soom, but it suckkssss!
    Any opinions out there on what I can do to fix this?

z

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!