Winamp goes lysergic

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rollin' Rog

I just updated Winamp and had a look at the new plugin "Advanced Visualization Studio" in the standard install.

If you haven't played with this, you're in for a treat. What an old fashioned mind blower. Try as many of the "New Picks" as you have time for. And don't be shy about manipulating the myriad settings for them!

You'll need a high powered machine to really run it full screen mode, but even the normal window size is awesome it what it can do. Don't expect to do much else when this is active though, it will max out your processor.

Thanks for the tip. I downloaded the newest version of Winamp and like the Advanced Visualizaton Studio.

Humm... I'll have to get the new version... didn't there was one yet, I thought they were supposed to email me. I remember they had some plug'ins from visualizations sets that other people made that were pretty cool... but this seems like something built into winamp now. must see for myself... :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online