1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Winamp goes lysergic

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by Rollin' Rog, Dec 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rollin' Rog

Rollin' Rog Thread Starter

I just updated Winamp and had a look at the new plugin "Advanced Visualization Studio" in the standard install.

If you haven't played with this, you're in for a treat. What an old fashioned mind blower. Try as many of the "New Picks" as you have time for. And don't be shy about manipulating the myriad settings for them!

You'll need a high powered machine to really run it full screen mode, but even the normal window size is awesome it what it can do. Don't expect to do much else when this is active though, it will max out your processor.

2. Paul Nagel

Paul Nagel

Thanks for the tip. I downloaded the newest version of Winamp and like the Advanced Visualizaton Studio.

3. deuce

deuce

Humm... I'll have to get the new version... didn't there was one yet, I thought they were supposed to email me. I remember they had some plug'ins from visualizations sets that other people made that were pretty cool... but this seems like something built into winamp now. must see for myself... :D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/60494

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice