Winamp Issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Shawn49

Ive got a wierd problem here. Its nothing too bad it only happens after I close winamp. (Its been happening since installation and the older versions of winamp work 100% fine)

For some reason when I close winamp after it has been running for a while it crashes and gives me the "send info to microsoft error"

I am using Windows XP fully updated and the most recent version of winamp. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling winamp, clearing temp files, and reinstalling IE7.

Computer Info
Athlon XP 3200+
1gb ram
Nvidia 6200
onboard sound

Anyone have any ideas?

Shawn49

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online