Winamp/Windows Media/iTunes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Brazilianboiii

I have tried many different Media players through my life.
I first to used Windows Media, although i got to a point when my computer wasn't able to play any avi or ANY video file corretly, i only recived the audio but no video.
Then i swiched to Itunes, which worked great for Mp3, although can't play avi [quicktime]
Finally i used Winamp Media player, it wokred for my mp3, and avi PERFICTLY, although i came to this day, in which a trogen came in my computer, i uninstalled winamp, reinstalled and deleted the trogen [the trogin was found in (C/Program files/winamp/), but strangly eough, when i deleted it and uninstalled winamp, it was gone...then when i Re-installing winamp it came back! Very strange] I don't understand! if someone could either tell me a Media player that plays at lest BOTH mp3, and avi or help me with my problem with Winamp and this strange trogen
:eek:

any salutions?
please help?!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online