1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Winamp/Windows Media/iTunes

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Brazilianboiii, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brazilianboiii

Brazilianboiii Thread Starter

I have tried many different Media players through my life.
    I first to used Windows Media, although i got to a point when my computer wasn't able to play any avi or ANY video file corretly, i only recived the audio but no video.
    Then i swiched to Itunes, which worked great for Mp3, although can't play avi [quicktime]
    Finally i used Winamp Media player, it wokred for my mp3, and avi PERFICTLY, although i came to this day, in which a trogen came in my computer, i uninstalled winamp, reinstalled and deleted the trogen [the trogin was found in (C/Program files/winamp/), but strangly eough, when i deleted it and uninstalled winamp, it was gone...then when i Re-installing winamp it came back! Very strange] I don't understand! if someone could either tell me a Media player that plays at lest BOTH mp3, and avi or help me with my problem with Winamp and this strange trogen
    :eek:

any salutions?
    please help?!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755038

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice