WinAntiVirus Pro 2006

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jnixon

Has anyone had any problems with this program? I had a client that loaded it on a Win XP system and it totaled his internet. Disabled his NIC card and I had to work on his system for 4 hours to get it working. I had to manually remove the program and then had to do a system restore to prior to the install since a number of the DLLs it had loaded had to be replaced.:confused:

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
I don't know about the 2006 version, but WinAntiVirus Pro 2005 was on the Rogue/Suspect List for all the false positives it found, including being associated with WinFixer malware.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts