1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

WinAntiVirus Pro 2007

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by ma447, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ma447

ma447 Thread Starter

I unknowingly downloaded winantivirus pro 2007, i believe the program downloaded but while it was trying to open my computer froze. all the programs stopped running. i turned it off by pressing on the off button but when i turned my computer back on, it was still frozen. i cant open any programs, or turn off the computer manually. the winantivirus seems to be the only program trying to load but other than that my computer is practically frozen.

2. gurutech

gurutech

Which "off" button did you press? Did you hit the one on the monitor, or on the PC?

Try holding the power button on the PC until it turns off (5-10 secs), then wait 30 secs, and turn it back on.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/581102

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice