1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windos 8.1 errors printer spooler service messag 0x800706b9.

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by computordumb, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. computordumb

computordumb Thread Starter

I have a windows 8.1 on my Gateway P.C. When I try to restart the printer spooler service I get this error 0x800706b9 message.says not enough resourses available. I have tried the spooler suggestions posted but they do not work. I have a Lexmak x2690 printer but it does not have the Lexbce server in the services. Can you help please.

2. marbski

marbski

try to uninstall the printer driver then install it back....restart the machine then have a try,,,,

3. computordumb

computordumb Thread Starter

Well that did not work. Now the print driver is gone and install cd will not re- install the printer It unistalled the old soft wear and would not finish the install..I also have an error on system restore failed 0x80070570 when I tried to go back to a previous restore time. More help please.

4. Agye

Agye

. try restarting the printer spooler if it doesn't work then you should try running an sfc scan to see if you can get error concerning the particular reason to see if we can narrow the problem down. and is not only you on the forum with that issue at least I have seen 3 this week. this is one that I found maybe if you follow it you might get enough information to help you :http://forums.techguy.org/windows-8/1144230-print-spooler-error-0x800706b9.html
    and one more thing, are you using 8.1 as a server?

5. Agye

Agye

1. incase you're wondering how to restart the spooler this is how for 8.1:
    2. On the start screen type "services.msc", the search dialogue automatically opens.
    3. Press the Enter key to open the services console.
    4. Locate "Print Spooler" in the list of services, right click and select Stop, Start or Restart as required.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1145642

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice