Window error while taking class

Rupal0123

I am using online class software for online class but my window 7 is not working there is a lot of lag issues. It is happening due to software or computer system i am confused. My online classes are stuck how to remove

Last edited by a moderator:

cwwozniak

Chuck
Hello Rupal0123, and welcome to TSG.

I removed your link to the software company, as it made your post look like it may be spam. Please provide the name of the class software and the name of the company that offers it without links.

Please let us know what kind of Internet connection you have and the speed of the connection. Is this connection shared by more than one device at the same time?

Also, please tell us more about your computer. We have an easy way for you to provide more information about your computer. Here is a link to the TSG System Info utility. You just download and run it. It does not need to be installed. Copy the results paste the output in a reply in this thread. This will tell us what motherboard you are using and what version of Windows is running, as well as a few other software and hardware detail.

https://static.techguy.org/download/SysInfo.exe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online