(window xp home) outlook express

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

johnson1

Please Please Please HELP me so much!!!

I believed that I was accidently damage outlook express in program files "local disk (c)"

"When outlook is started you are confronted with an error message that reads "outlook express could not be started because MSOERES.DLL could not be found. Outlook Express may not be installed correctly."

Outlook Express could not be started because MSOE.DLL or one of its libraries failed to intialize. Outlook Express may not be installed correctly.

our is window home xp:(:(

TerryNet

Terry
I don't know anything about that particular problem but the first thing I'd do is try the System File Checker; can't hurt anything.

To run the System File Checker, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, click Run type sfc /scannow, and then press ENTER.
2. Follow the prompts throughout the System File Checker process.
3. Restart the computer when System File Checker process is complete.

throoper

Trusted Advisor (deceased)
Please Please Please HELP me so much!!!

I believed that I was accidently damage outlook express in program files "local disk (c)"
Why do you believe you damaged OE ? Please explain what happened.
Also, do you have the SP2 update installed ?
T.

johnson1

yes i do have sp2. i cant find window xp cd somewhere in storage. how can i uninstall and reinstallement without cd?? i was accidently damage outlook express

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online