1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

WindowBlinds 5.0

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Zoom_Stat21, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Zoom_Stat21

Zoom_Stat21 Thread Starter

I have recently bought a version of WindowBlinds 5.0 , when I tryed to use a skin on my desktop everthing freezes up until I unload it . Everytime I reinstall The samething happens . Any help would be much appreciated .

2. firestormer

firestormer

3. Island Dog

Island Dog

It's hard to help without more information about your system and your Windowblinds configuration.

I have sent you a PM also.

:)

4. Zoom_Stat21

Zoom_Stat21 Thread Starter

The reason I wanted to install windows blinds was for the Vista Theme . I recently upgraded to vista but I when to the link and Used some of the themes when I still was using XP thanks for all of the help I appreciated all of the feedback

5. Island Dog

Island Dog

No problem. Remember that Windowblinds 5.5 will be released soon and you will be able to change your themes on Vista as well.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/542578

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice