Windown Media Player as my default player

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Tiki

How can i make WMP has my default player...like 2 weeks i had it and then just right now i open a program in IE it opens on Real Player and i wanted to open in Windows Media Player..can some one help me?..how can i put it as my default!?

Thank you
Tiki

1. In Windows Media Player, click Tools, and then click Options.
2. On the Formats tab, under Available File Formats, click Select All to select all of the file formats listed (or you can click to select each individual check box).
3. Click Apply, and then click OK.
Windows Media Player is now your default media player for those selected media file formats.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online