1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows 10 constant reboot after system restore failed

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by sunshinepockit, Jul 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunshinepockit

sunshinepockit Thread Starter

Windows 10

So this is my old pc that my friend games on when he comes over. When he tried to load Fortnite yesterday it was constantly switching back and forth between the two monitors and then would freeze. After about an hour of that i decided to try a system restore to a point from 6/22. It failed and has since been in a constant state of rebooting. It will show the windows logo and then a blue screen pops up with Phase 1 Initializing Failed and it reboots. I can't access safe mode or get to where the system restore option is anymore.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1213018

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice