Windows 10 Desktop Wallpaper Display Issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

IanRM2005

Hi

The desktop wallpaper on my Windows 10 64 bit machine is a slideshow from a folder called 'Wallpaper' in my 'Pictures' folder and it changes every minute. I've been looking forward to changing this to my 'Wallpaper - Christmas' folder, but when I tried to do that today by right-clicking the desktop, clicking 'Personalise' then 'browse' under 'Choose albums for your slideshow', then opening the correct folder, I got a message saying, 'No items match your search', in EVERY folder that I tried! What am I doing wrong, please, or is this another casualty of the October feature update that I installed last night? It is currently still cycling through my 'Wallpaper' folder on my desktop but I daren't stop that & try again in case it will no longer run that either!

I'd really appreciate your help as this new update is getting me down & I'm considering rolling it back using System Restore!

Thank you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts