1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Windows 10 doesn't recognize audio output devices.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Bashie, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Bashie

Bashie Thread Starter

So this here ruined my holidays. I was trying to connect bluetooth speakers to my PC via USB, then upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7. As you can guess, now neither the speakers and other audio output devices arent't recognizable by my PC. Thing is, I cannot even mess with the drivers since my old speakers aren't even seen in Device Manager and Devices and Printers tabs. The USB hub works fine, since my mouse and keyboard are working and showing. However, the speakers are connected via the "green audio wire". Excuse me for my little vocabulary in this subject. (It's been two days please help i'm itching)

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 32 bit
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 240 Processor, x64 Family 16 Model 6 Stepping 2
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 3583 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450, 512 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 97 GB (76 GB Free); D: 367 GB (117 GB Free);
    Motherboard: ASRock, N68C-GS FX
    Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

Edit: Headphones don't work as well. Microphone does. The front "green audio circle" is believed to malfunction, but I doubt. Both must be fine.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1235085

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice