Windows 10 Explorer Unresponsive

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

83rn15

Hi im currently experiencing an issue with my explorer.exe and windows bar, im unable to open anything from the windows bar, if i press the windows icon on the bottom left it wont respond, even if i press the windows key on my keyboard, ive tried restarting explorer.exe trough task manager, only way i can open things is by using hotkey Windows key+X or if i right clickt the windows icon for additional options.

Background: My computer currently has two partitions with another windows running on the other partition everything works smoothly on that one, i believe a friend of mine made my main partition just accessible like a usb drive or something like that. I no longer want to have it like that, i would like to transfer all the space used for the new partition back into my original one or primary one and have access to explorer again. Help

RUNNING: Version 10.0 (Build 10240)

Attachments

Last edited:

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
What happens when you restart, do you have a choice to select a OS to use?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts