1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Windows 10 left click on my mouse doesn't work

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Serge2012, Feb 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Serge2012

Serge2012 Thread Starter

Hi,

I have some problems with my mouse on my laptop. I can move the cursor on the screen and right click works but nothing happen with left click...

Thanks for your help.

Serge

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    You didn't describe your laptop, but it's my guess the left-click button of its touchpad is worn out or damaged.
    It's not a common problem with laptops, but it does happen.

Have you tried connecting and using an external USB wireless mouse with your laptop?
    It's what I use because it makes navigating and functions easier and faster to perform than what the touchpad does.

----------------------------------------------------------------

3. Serge2012

Serge2012 Thread Starter

my laptop is a HP Notebook - 15-af131dx . I use a wireless mouse and I remember I had the same issue a few months ago and it wasn't a problem with the mouse but a problem with my system, unfortunately I can't remember how I fixed it...

4. Serge2012

Serge2012 Thread Starter

Well, it just started to work again, honestly I don't know what the issue was but it happened before. Well, I'm going to close this thread but thanks for your message

5. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    :) (y)

---------------------------------------------------------------

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1222701

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice